Casa Barilla is a dynamic and growing Italian restaurant chain owned by Barilla, worldwide leader in pasta production. Its mission is to bring the world joyful, wholesome and honest food, inspired by the Italian lifestyle. We believe that eating is more than sustenance, it is a source of joy; that Pasta is one of the best ingredients for good living. We aspire for people to eat in a positive way, offering them the best Italian-inspired food, in an inviting and warm environment.
Casa Barilla believes that each team member matters regardless of their position. Everyone is as key as the ingredients that contribute to our success. We strive for a workplace where opportunity, openness, diversity, teamwork, accountability and a sense of purpose combine. We want to provide a rewarding professional experience that promotes fairness, dignity, integrity, and respect for all employees.
Come learn from some of the best! Work alongside talented professionals to contribute to challenging, exciting and rewarding projects.
- The position is located at our restaurant inside the South Coast Plaza Mall, Costa Mesa California
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm) We are willing to consider remote working situations for incredibly qualified candidates
- 12 Week internship with the possibility to extend an additional 12 weeks
- The digital marketing intern will work closely with senior managers to produce content and assist with the day-to-day management of our social media channels and delivery platform.
- Assist with the design, management, and growth of our social media channels
- Creation and implementation of the monthly content schedule
- Update company websites
- Implement delivery platform strategy and track results
- Manage press archives, press clippings, daily media/publication updates, and press mailings
- Assist in the execution of all marketing campaigns
- Share press content on social channels (Instagram and Facebook accounts)
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Great understanding of publishing on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram,
- Interest in food and design
- Analytic skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Package
- Marketing or interior design major
- A junior level in college