Our Account Executives are responsible for making outbound calls daily achieve their gross profit growth targets. An Inside Sales Account Executive will work proactively to build and maintain client relationships and to provide solutions for all size business or government sectors. A high sense of urgency and the ability to build strong relationships are critical for successful Account Managers.
Core Business Responsibilities:
- Achieve gross profit growth targets through sales of technology for barcoding and mobile computing solutions within a named set of accounts.
- Develop contacts and relationships within assigned accounts to retain existing business.
- Expand contacts and relationships within assigned accounts to acquire new opportunities.
- Drive product category penetration across assigned accounts.
- Make outbound calls daily to named accounts to cultivate relationships and source new opportunities.
- Grow named accounts within your territory through profiling, targeting, and prospecting within existing and targeted named accounts.
- Optimize personal sales productivity through effective account mapping, call planning, and CRM utilization.
- Develop, grow, and manage an adequate pipeline of opportunities within named account base.
- Provide excellent comprehensive customer service by pro-actively managing back orders, returns, service and support tickets, credit applications, and outstanding invoices.
- Educate customers on the value of working with Barcodes, and overcome any customer objections to close sales by proposing appropriate solutions based on customer needs.
- Position Barcodes solutions as advantageous to customers long-term needs.
- Leverage key manufacturer relationships within assigned region to position Barcodes as the partner of choice.
- Ability to develop and build long-term customer relationships with key decision makers.
- Driven, self-motivated, and a desire to be successful with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to uncover customer needs, present effective solutions, and close the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – outgoing, well-spoken and polished individuals.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and CRM technologies in addition to basic computer knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree, and at least three years of proven success in a sales environment.
- Strong sales drive with a desire to win and make money.
- Experience prospecting, cold calling, and closing business.
What we offer:
- Uncapped potential with a competitive base salary AND uncapped commission structure.
- Comprehensive new hire training, development, and support led by Industry Leaders.
- Warm leads from customers in assigned account base.
- Personalized mentorship from our Sales and Leadership team.
- Hardware, software, and system training from our vendors.
- Sales competitions, raffles, and monetary spiffs to enhance your income.
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, 401k match, paid time off, gym reimbursement and a pre-tax transit program.
- Vibrant company culture, a winning team, and a fun work environment with generous commissions based on monthly performance - high-income potential!