Summary: The Sr Account Manager - Amazon + eMarketplaces will be responsible for the oversight of Barco Uniforms portfolio of internal and external web presence including collaborating with our Ecommerce marketplace partners and working directly with internal teams to market our brands, implement new online features and tools/utilities on current platforms and maintain and improve all of our eCommerce properties both domestic and international. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to issue escalation and/or resolution, MAP policy tracking and adherence, conducting analysis and preparing reports on progress and special projects as assigned.
eMarketplace Account Management:
- Manage our Amazon platforms across all levels of distribution including Barco Direct, FBA Partners, FBM Partners and International Partners.
- Work directly with current and prospective partners to implement and launch into new marketplaces both domestic and international
- Product and Image Management: Manage all products through Amazon Direct, Maintain and check product, images, descriptions on sites, loading images on sites, maintain product pages and online store with vendor central
- Marketing: Support all marketing needs for our all eMarketplace channels including working collaboratively with Marketing, Merchandising and Design to develop marketing cadence and campaigns, videos and images.
- Manage contract employees and development of statement of works for approved projects.
- Attend webinars and seminars to ensure we are up to date with all Amazon best practices and services offered to aid in driving ecommerce business
- Set promotion and marketing targets for each marketplace and responsible for executing the plan. Ensure our ROAS is in line with plan and continually improving.
- Monitor and Track associated analytics from Amazon sales including Region/Brand/Style/Color/Size, etc.
- Collaborate across multiple departments including Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Design, Customer Care and Supply Chain
- Implementation and onboarding of new E-marketplaces both domestic and International
MAP Policy Management:
- Monitor and enforce Barco's MAP Policy monitoring multiple ecommerce platforms and sellers
- Daily review of current selling trends and MAP adherence analysis working directly with our Web Crawler and Ecom Analytics Partner
- Ownership of MAP tracking, reporting and upholding consequences through each violation stage
- Send Letters dependent on violation stage to MAP violators and follow-up by email or phone
- Continuous process improvement and research on industry best practices
- Daily report development for MAP Policy tracking
- Daily reporting to external partners on MAP Violation status and next steps
- Weekly Reporting to pertinent internal stakeholders on customer MAP status and next steps+
- Pull weekly reports from web crawler providing analysis on trends and MAP violations
- Amazon and other Ecom analytics on a weekly basis
- Competitive tracking and reporting on non-Amazon ecommerce partners.
- Ad-Hoc reporting from ERP and database on current and future ecommerce customers
- Ad-Hoc reporting as necessary on current/perspective customers and brand analysis
- Project management of special projects as needed
- BS/BA degree in Business, Ecommerce, Finance or similar field
- MBA is an advantage
- 3+ years of ecommerce/emarketplace experience
- Experience with managing products on the Amazon platform is preferred (Direct and FBA)
- Ability to setup products and manage brands in Vendor and Seller Central
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel with ability to generate timelines, run reports and create cadence calendars.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong project management and ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills
- High level of collaboration and ability to work in and with cross functional teams
Must have English as primary language and possess excellent communication skills. Must possess the ability to speak effectively before extended groups of customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent technical skills, proficient in the use of MS Office with strong Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Must have strong understanding of Vendor Central.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to work hours that exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week, especially during peak activity periods. Position requires physical ability to travel domestically on commercial transportation up to 30% of their time, periodically weekend travel expected. Ability to carry sample packages and/or garments to client presentations and/or trade shows. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus, visual acuity for analyzing samples and color. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
Job Type: Full-time
- ecommerce/emarketplace: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
- Vendor and Seller Central: 2 years (Required)
- Amazon platform (Direct and FBA) managing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused