Job Title: Process Advisor (BA2)
Overall purpose of role
: To work in a team environment for processing various transactions based on instructions within agreed timelines with accuracy to consistently provide a high level customer service.
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times.
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas.
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimize the risk to the business and the customer.
- Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures.
- Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including organising workflow, queue management and query resolution.
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team .
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend given set of instructions and apply the same for day to day transaction processing
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law
About Barclays India Employee Value Proposition
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, as a person. The statement ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It is the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and therefore is at the heart of every employee experience. Following are the four supporting pillars of our employee value proposition:
Be More Globally Connected
Be More Inspired
Be More Impactful
Be More Valued
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below