This role will be to support the President of Barburrito Restaurants Inc. in the development process including all aspects of Franchise Sales and Transfers, including but not limited to:
- Creating and executing franchise agreements for new stores that existing franchise partners are opening under their current development schedule.
- Supporting the entire sales and contract process to closure.
- Working with existing and / or new partners on buying and / or transferring existing stores.
- Supporting the entire lead and application process
- Generating Letters of Intent
- Creating franchise agreements and getting them executed in the proper timeframes
- Achieving the company's new growth targets
- Build relationships and work with franchisees to support ongoing development results.
- Facilitate all necessary approvals and contractual agreements for any existing store transfers and/or sales.
- Coordinate the existing store transfer / selling process.
- Support assessment and qualification process for new franchisees through new unit development or acquisition. Support franchise on-boarding and follow up support processes as needed.
- Proficient in Monday.com, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- Franchise Sales: 1 year (Preferred)