National Operations Manager
barBurrito is a fast-growing Canadian franchise. As we continue to expand across the country, we are looking for a National Operations Manager who will be based out of Ontario.
The successful candidate will be energetic, have a natural talent and ability to build successful and positive relationships with our franchise partners.
Continue to Raise the Bar in guest service, product standards, and team mentorship.
We are seeking a proven leader with a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
* Ensure each region operates to all Operation and Marketing standards
* Manage a team of Regional Operations Leaders and Master Franchisees across the nation
* Plan, schedule, and lead new store openings
* Maintain active files on each restaurant in their respective territory
* Work and communicate with all departments to ensure success
* Participate and be on-site during the full process for new restaurants and re-sale transfers
* Identify opportunities for menu development, marketing and operational improvements
* Assist with national marketing rollouts
* Ensure standards as outlined in the Operations manual are achieved without compromise
* Coach workshops and facilitate training programs
* Work with approved suppliers to ensure all products are properly handled
* Assist, develop and perform training programs
* Ensure all company-owned equipment and materials are well maintained
* Ability to deal with customer complaints
* A spokesperson for media events
* Ability to multi-task and a keen problem solver that demonstrates a high level of situational thinking
* Meet financial and operational objectives
* Travel to restaurants across the chain
* Flexible work schedule with the ability to travel for extended periods of time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year plus Company vehicle and Comprehensive Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 /year