Technical Sales Representative
Barantec Inc., manufacturer of advanced user interface products, seeks a highly motivated, autonomous Sales professional for external/internal account development.
This exciting technical sales position is based in Clifton, New Jersey servicing nationwide accounts. The ideal candidate must have entrepreneurial skills, be a driven self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of technical personnel. The position offers advancement opportunities, a generous base salary, a generous sales incentive plan, and a complete benefits package. This is an office position with some travel requirements.
- 3 years' experience in Technical Sales/Customer Service along with a sales record of accomplishment in gaining new business and growing accounts.
- A background in electronic components and software.
- The ability to multi-task in a verity of market verticals and industries.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent interpersonal, phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Organization, reliability, flexibility, and teamwork are a must.
- Must have strong work ethic and be driven to succeed in this highly competitive, fast-paced markets.
- Excellence in : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other computer software.
- Strong demonstrated presentation skills, with proven ability to effectively engage customers of varied technical backgrounds in productive technical discussions
- Proven ability to work independently as well as contribute to team effort
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading technical discussions with clients.
- Following a consultative selling approach, identify customer problems, define requirements, develop and present appropriate solution.
- Developing effective technical presentations to audience of varied technical backgrounds.
- Proactively approach prospects, providing pre and post sales technical support
Compensation commensurate to skills and experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts