- Strong design skills
- Ability to communicate ideas with freehand sketches
- Sound basic technical knowledge of different construction types and building systems
- Ability to interpret a building program and generate varied design concepts
- An understanding of green building principals and LEED is a plus
- Self-motivated with an interest in professional growth
- An ability to focus on more than one project at a time
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency: REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS; other 3-D skills a plus
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 2-5 years of architecture office experience
We prefer that you use email to submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, but we will also accept hard copy originals. Be sure to let us know if you'd like them returned.
Via email: email@example.com
Via mail: HR Director BAR Architects 901 Battery Street, Ste. 300, San Francisco, CA 94111
We also kindly ask the following: no phone calls, no drop-ins, and no recruiters.
BAR Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.