Our client, a growing and dynamic accounting consulting practice, is searching for qualified individuals to join their exceptional team of accounting professionals. Our client offers a progressive work environment with many incentives, including:
- Diverse and challenging work - can include corporate accounting roles, assurance roles, and special accounting projects such as financial statement carve outs, etc.
- Exceptional client base - clients are Fortune 500 clients within a diverse range of industries
- Team based culture - our client believes in strong teams that work hard and also know how to have fun together
- Incentives incentive compensation and other perks help recognize strong performance
- Career development and growth the diverse nature of the projects guarantees a high learning and development environment, and our client provides a clear path for professional development
Our client is wonderful, but they also expect the best. With this in mind, minimum qualifications include:
- BS/BA in Accounting, with advanced degree
- Public accounting of 3+ years (minimum 3 busy seasons), with Big 4 or large public accounting firm
- CPA strongly preferred, or pursuing
- Interpersonal skills that include: exceptional presentation skills, confidence, willingness to learn, strong accounting knowledge, adaptability
Interested and qualified candidates should apply at www.banyansearch.com or email directly to Elaine Peddycord at firstname.lastname@example.org. If relocating, please indicate relocation plans.