Banville & Jones Wine Co. is Winnipeg's largest independently owned wine store.
Established in July 1999, Banville & Jones has grown to be the hub for some of the most distinct and sought after wines in Manitoba. We are also the education center for wine in Manitoba with 8 Certified Sommeliers serving our customers daily. We are looking to add to our dynamic team of wine enthusiasts.
- Represent Banville & Jones by always providing the highest standard of customer service.
- Support the Logistics Manager and team by assisting with pulling, packing, billing and checking sales orders.
- Organizing delivery routes with customer's needs, traffic conditions, and distances between stops in mind.
- Safe operation of a cargo van and delivery of product to customers in a timely and safe manner, city-wide, and completion of all associated paperwork, including delivery manifest.
- Interact with all customers in a professional and friendly manner, and work quickly to resolve customer concerns - their satisfaction is our top priority.
- Help maintain a tidy and organized warehouse, and general care of delivery vehicles.
- Assist the customer service team with stocking the retail floor.
- Valid driver's license.
- Previous delivery driving experience preferred.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
- Available to work weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, repeatedly, throughout the shift.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area
- Delivering to residential locations
- Delivering to commercial locations
- Heavy lifting