Social Media & Marketing Intern
Bannerville USA is seeking a Social Media & Marketing Intern to help coordinate e-marketing campaigns and other digital engagement efforts as part of a broader effort to enhance awareness of and engagement among our current and prospective clients.
This position reports directly to our senior management team. As a part of our team, you will ensure that social media content and digital assets are consistent with our brand and identity; along with assisting all team members with their office needs.
This position requires 8-16 hours per week and offers an hourly wage of $14-$16 per hour. We request a 3-month commitment with the possibility of full-time employment at the conclusion of your term.
Additional duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in marketing and advertising of our products (social media, blogs, direct mail, website update, quarterly newsletters, trade shows, etc.)
- Draft/schedule social media content daily based on the calendar and upon request from other departments
- At least 1-2 years' experience in social media marketing, digital marketing or communications preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with all major social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Familiarity with Hootsuite and Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Illustrator
- Proficient with Apple programs - Mail, Pages, Numbers, etc.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Team player
- Professional and thorough communication and writing skills
- Exceptional creative skills for marketing, social media and graphic design work.
- Self-directed and can work with limited supervision
- Exceptional work ethic and track record of personal initiative; high attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent organizations skills.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Blogging experience, Mail Chimp
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blogging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hootsuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)