Chicago Greater Area Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with in Northern Inner-city / Downtown Chicago.
- Build 30-60-90 Plans / Goals / Expectations / Customer Programs / Order Shark
Chicago Greater Area Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- No less than three years of experience in outside sales
- Wholesale background required
- College graduate required
- Must be bilingual
- Must have a car
- Starting salary $40K
- Commission Based
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales: 3 years (Required)