Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated marketing professional who is passionate about marketing automation. You excel at understanding of demand and lead generation lifecycles, and have experience scoping, designing and delivering technology solutions that optimize and enable Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service departments. You are experienced in facilitating communication between business partners and technical delivery teams, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you can manage systems and solutions for an ever-evolving user base.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will…
- Own the policies surrounding proper campaign building and set up in Marketing
- Automation platforms to ensure all necessary data points are captured and campaign launch activities operate seamlessly
- Assist marketing teams with campaign building and manage testing activities for campaigns per business requirements
- Architect and steer implementation of Marketing Automated Solutions that allow for scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking related to campaign activities
- Work cross-functionally to deliver on marketing automation improvements
- Work with requestors/users in defining technical specifications
- Collaborate with software engineers both within and external to the Marketing Operations team to deliver scalable and effective features for the Marketing department
- Administer 3rd party tools that leverage marketing automation platforms
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and reengineering, high and detailed-level requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to maintain highly functioning Marketing Automated Solutions and ensure continuity of campaigns
- Support and participate in test execution and other QA activities
- Develop and maintain PowerPoint presentations and development of progress metrics
- Support the delivery of application demonstrations and presentations
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred)
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience, Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience in SQL, BI Applications, and data analysis principles
- Experience with system integrations and understand how to troubleshoot data discrepancies
- Exposure to integration tools such as Zapier or other iPaaS
- Experience leveraging webhooks and APIs
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to present analytics findings to business teams
- Experience designing and developing in an agile and collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
- 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
- Competitive PTO and vacation policies
- Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
- On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
- Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.