Email Marketing Associate - Job Description
Bankers Healthcare Group's office in NYC is looking for a creative and energetic professional to support our marketing and communications efforts. As a key member of the BHG team, this individual will play a critical role in ensuring that the company's brand, value proposition, core messaging, and culture are reflected across email marketing communications.
Part of our Digital Marketing team, email marketing specialist role administrates email marketing execution and automation across different platforms. This position also has responsibility for analyzing and optimizing email campaign performance to accelerate customer engagement and revenue growth.
About the Job:
- Develop and execute email marketing, and messaging strategies across various financial product lines
- Build, optimize, and measure performance of email marketing campaigns - including engagement programs, behaviorally-triggered campaigns, email templates, forms, customer lists, and others - to drive revenue and customer engagement
- Manage email marketing and messaging content calendar and coordinate marketing activities across multiple, concurrent campaigns
- Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders - including web and UX/UI, social media, creative, analytics, and agency partners - to prioritize and execute marketing programs
- Ensure email marketing automation programs are consistent with brand standards and in-line with industry best practices
- BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant field
- 2+ years direct experience in marketing, advertising, interactive or online marketing experience, project management and/or relevant work experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, or other digital marketing automation and email marketing platforms preferred
- Experience with digital marketing analytics, including Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, a plus
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong written, verbal and organization skills
- Excellent planning and execution, with attention to detail; strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
*The job description above may require additional task and/or responsibilities within your department or outside of your department not identify in this job description.
Why Bankers Healthcare Group?
- Work with purpose- Providing innovative financial solutions
- Onsite gym or Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays and flexible paid time off
- Company Contribution towards Health and Dental Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- 401K Contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Cash balance plan
BHG Builds People That Build BHG
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Job Type: Full-time