About the program:
- Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
- Timeframe: Length of a semester; however, some may be extended.
- Hours: 20-40 hours per week, flexible schedule to accommodate class schedule.
- Weekly gatherings with interns, managers, and/or executives.
- You will gain valuable, real-world experience that will initiate a smooth transition into your career.
- All internship opportunities are paid.
- Opportunities typically available in the following areas throughout the year: Product Management, Operations, Marketing, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Actuarial, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, and others.
- Work on Insurance System analytic solutions utilizing Microsoft BI stack including SQL Server, SQL Azure, PowerBI, SSIS
- Support BFC leaders in the completion of critical projects and initiatives.
- Analyze and improve current processes, products and systems.
- Identify, research and implement innovative solutions to current and new questions.
- Present findings of research/analysis.
- Provide fresh perspective on current products, operations and strategy.
Required skills and characteristics:
- Driven, versatile, analytical, intelligent, quickly learn new concept, communicate effectively, and be familiar with principles of business.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Preferred skills, characteristics, and knowledge are largely dependent upon field of study and specific area of focus of internship.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive, complete or exclusive list of the duties of the position. Additional and different duties may be assigned from time to time. We are an E-Verify company.