Bankers Equipment Service is looking for an accounting candidate to fill our accounts receivable/payable position in Burnsville, MN. Bankers has been recognized twice as an Employer of Excellence for businesses under 50 employees in Dakota county. As an established company selling and servicing financial equipment in the Midwest, we strive to give our customers the utmost in customer care. We are looking for an individual to join our team and continue to provide that high level of service to both our internal and external customers. Bankers has a long history of investing in our employees through training and team building. We also incorporate fun activities into our work lives, such as a summer boat ride and various gatherings.
Responsible for accounting functions including but not limited to:
1) Manage accounts receivables payments daily;
2) Handle daily deposits for checks and online payments;
3) Code and enter vendor invoices as received;
4) Process check runs;
5) Manage our corporate credit card program;
6) Balance and reconcile multiple accounts;
7) Collect documents and receipts from employees;
8) Send out customer statements and make collections calls as needed;
9) Backup phones and service call dispatches as needed;
10) Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
* High school diploma required
* Accounting Associates or Bachelor's degree desired
* Three or more years accounting experience required
* Customer service experience desired
* Extreme accuracy and attention to detail necessary for success in this position
* Excellent communication and organization skills required
* Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
* Works well under pressure with little supervision
* Ability to interact professionally with employees and customers in-person and via phone and email
* General computer experience including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook necessary
* Knowledge of ECi eAutomate software is highly desirable
The hourly range for this position based on education, previous experience, special skills and qualifications. Robust benefits package available along with a generous vacation policy.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
Job Type: Full-time