We are undergoing a dramatic transformation to reimagine our brand, experiences, and products. We know real change is hard work, which is why we need people who are aligned with our values (https://blog.bankofthewest.com/change) and ready to make a
About the role:
significant impact on our industry and the world. We need your experience, optimism, and energy to define, design, and build the future.
We are throwing past constraints and assumptions out the window as we redesign and rebuild all of our digital products. From our native mobile apps to our extensive portfolio of online products and services we aim to reset the bar for consumer experience in the financial industry. To accomplish our goals, we are building a team of professionals assembled from e-commerce, entertainment, fintech, and social media. We are looking for people unafraid of bringing their authentic selves to work. Our inspiration and collaboration depend on the diversity of our teams, and inclusion of all voices in our process. We value honesty, transparency, and positive leadership. We are not interested in corporate politics. We appreciate action. We reward continual improvement. We want you to grow. We want you to be yourself. We want you to ask for help and help your peers. We want you to work hard and be proud of the results. We want you to take a vacation. We know that when we support you, you will do the best work of your career.
Our eyes are on the future, and we need you to help make it happen, join us
Online Account Opening (OAO) team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead various online acquisition initiatives. This role will lead an integrated broader team of product, design, risk, compliance, security, vendor, legal, contact center and engineering teams focused on optimizing and expanding digital sales capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and business aptitude, experience in increasing online sales. This position requires a collaborative leader who can identify and translate business needs into an exceptional customer-focused online solutions. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering best digital experience for our customers.
- Lead ideation, design, development and launch of new features and products online
- Work with other lines of businesses and identify new business opportunities for digital sales
- Evaluate existing and new product opportunities and bring forward proposals to optimize and expand digital sales
- Integrate research, market analysis and usability study into product requirements
- Operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
- Establish KPIs and work with our data analytics team to track and improve business results
- Increase conversion through data-driven analysis
- 5 years in digital product management with a proven track record of increasing online sales
- Subject matter expertise in online customer acquisition and onboarding
- An ability to work in fast-paced environment and be resourceful in achieving success
- Skillful in building partnerships, negotiating and communicating
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple activities and assignments simultaneously
- Experience working closely with leaders from the Marketing, User Experience, Risk, Security, Compliance, Customer Service and Engineering functions