Corporate Events Assistant - (048051)
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
The Corporate Events Assistant position will assist the Bank of the West Corporate Events team with the planning and execution of internal and external events and work as part of the team to support all areas of event planning. The Corporate Events assistant will be supervised by the SVP of Events.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides administrative support regarding travel, meeting coordination, planning and other similar tasks, as directed by supervisor.
- Department administrative duties include maintaining the event calendar, contract and payment processing, storeroom inventory and event reporting.
- Assists with event RFP process and website creation, using 3rd party software, cvent
- Liaise with internal and external clients by providing registration support including implementing and overseeing web registration platforms and managing guests inquiries.
- Vendor management
- Provide on-site event assistance to external and internal groups as directed by supervisor
- Interacts with senior officers
- Enforces and communicates event procedures and protocols when appropriate.
- Expense reconciliation on Concur
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires 0-3+ years of experience in marketing, events or a related field
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Advanced proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Job: Administrative / Clerical
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2019, 7:19:32 PM