Job Title: Assistant Credit Analyst
Job Location: Bank of China (Canada) - Montreal Branch
Application Deadline: Feb 22, 2019
- Understand corporate banking business and assist the team to structure banking facilities based on client's requirements;
- Provide in-depth analysis of the financial position of potential / existing clients;
- Conduct risk control related to business such as: AML risk, operational risk, marketing risk and credit risk, with the cooperation of the team and related departments of the Bank;
- Assess credit application information and compose credit application report and annual reviews according to policies and guidelines;
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly business and administration reports.
- Manage and keep loan documentations;
- Conduct daily banking transactions such as: business account opening, large corporate deposit and foreign exchange etc;
- Complete other tasks assigned by the management.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting, finance, business or other related major, MBA or CFA is an asset;
- Complete ability to analyze and assess audited financial statements together with business acumen skills;
- Good communication with fluency in English both written and verbal is essential, Chinese and French are considered assets;
- Hard working with a strong sense of responsibilities;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- General knowledge and understanding of collateral security documentation, the completion thereof and legal aspects when having to realize security;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work accurately within deadlines;
- Adaptability and flexibility to deal with a rapidly changing environment;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle complexity;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- A valid driver's license is an asset.
Bank of China (Canada) is an equal opportunity employer and it is the bank's policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the position. We welcome applications from all interested parties. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)