A small and growing in-house design team is seeking an Interaction Designer as it builds a design practice within the Global Information Security organization of Bank of America.
To help the organization and its various teams respond to the rapidly evolving cyber security environment, the design team builds new and improves existing processes, platforms, applications and interfaces within the organization using industry best practices and emphasizing user experience, service design, and collaborative initiatives.
As a UX/ Interaction Designer with mid-level (5+ years) experience, you'll:
- Translate business needs and business requirements into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces and platforms;
- Work with users and cross-departmental teams to design user flows and workflows;
- Develop high level and detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to communicate interaction and design;
- Design visually clean and intuitive interfaces;
- Carry out user research and qualitative user testing to develop the direction for and validate ideas and designs;
- Work collaboratively with the Product Manager and Engineers to measure quantitative results to establish benchmarks and identify areas of improvement; and,
- Be proficient with design and prototyping software, specifically Adobe Suite products and Axure Pro.
This design team has the opportunity to re-design and reshape products and platforms at the design level, establish new design systems, drive design methodologies and strategies, and demonstrate the value of design in the organization. For the role and team to succeed, you'll need to demonstrate both experience in the above responsibilities as well as show commitment to the following:
- Be a proactive and constructive contributor to the team's culture and processes, as well as an advocate for design throughout the organization;
- Apply industry best practices, methodologies and concepts to contribute to developing new design systems and processes that bridge the design team, product team and stakeholders;
- Have excellent problem-solving, analytical, organizational, communication, and time management skills;
- Be comfortable navigating large, complex organizational structures; and
- Build relationships and influence the adoption of a human-centered approach to designing, building, and delivering products and services
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: