Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
- Resource will be on a team of market data strategists and infrastructure development teams in the AMRS. EMEA and APAC regions.
- Successfull candidate will be working with internal market data applications and delivery systems and assisting developments teams both within QAR (Quantitative Analytics and Research) and outside the team.
- He/she will be the primary face off with the various quant teams as well as desk facing strats across asset classes supporting cross products market data from Rates, fx , Credit, Commodities and Equities.
- The team also works very closely with technology partners who work on risk, trade capture and pricing platforms and the ideal candidate would have good working knowledge of the above.Responsibilities
Seeking Experience in the following:
- Ensure market data infrastructure meets the needs of the Global business.
- Work closely with the Quants to drive the market data analytics and technology infrastructure in a consistent direction
- Work closely with each line of business technology partners to ensure consistent usage of the market data and the underlying technology and drive the adoption of the future enhancements to both the data and the market data technology.
- Work closely with the support operations (Middle Office, Finance, Risk, Audit, etc) to ensure advances in market data and technology continue to satisfy their control requirements.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: