As a Sr. Cyber Security Agile Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading teams of agile developers, testers and business analysts that partner closely with operational & technology stakeholders & resources throughout the cyber security defense & cyber security technology teams to deliver against software & technology roadmaps and value streams. You also will identify, map and understand the operational processes as well as areas of improvement and incorporate those learnings into the overall delivery of products & services. The successful candidate will be directly involved in and lead the delivery of large-scale software projects as well as incremental changes to an existing software portfolio. The successful candidate must be able to meet the demands associated with a distributed team and stakeholders, multiple projects, and a very fast moving and high performing operations culture.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with an agile software development methodologies such as Scrum, Lean SD, Kanban or other software development related agile flavors.
- Bias towards action and a proven ability to deliver results and outcomes in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience acting in the role of agile scrum master, product owner or business analyst.
- Deep technical background with information security products, both commercial and custom/open source. This includes managing the underlying technology and related services.
- Self-motivated desire to learn and curiosity in application of new ideas to solve security and risk problems.
- Comfort operating in a dynamic, globally distributed, fast-moving culture.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience leading and managing a team, inclusive of direct management tasks from budgeting to performance review and coaching/mentoring.
- Certification in Agile Scrum, specifically Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM).