At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our industry-leading Small Business Banking team at Bank of America and Merrill Lynch. We’re looking for people with a passion for uncovering the needs of small business clients, including their personal banking needs, by using our extensive suite of products and tools.
As part of the Bank of America team, small business consultants (SBCs) have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. SBCs partner closely with financial center employees as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care. Your role will be to acquire and deepen small business relationships through face-to- face meetings. You’ll actively connect with our clients through outbound telephone calls and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. The small business consultant role is the first step to a rewarding and successful career. At this stage you’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms and tools needed to serve clients. Our comprehensive education program will help you get the necessary training and guidance along a defined path to help become the consultant you want to be.
We’ll help you
As a consultant, you can look forward to
- Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Small Business Academy to develop as a consultant.
- Build a quality external network of business relationships within your small business banking community.
- Leverage the power of our company by working closely with internal and external partners to use the full capabilities of the bank.
- Provide small business related guidance to financial center employees through huddles and team meetings.
- Effectively balance sales performance, operational risk, and client relationship care.
- Incentive awards for meeting goals.
- Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You’ll interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your talent as the industry evolves and changes.