At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for relationship managers (RMs) – those with a passion for helping people and the drive to build relationships to make clients’ financial lives better. That means understanding clients’ financial needs, offering appropriate solutions and connecting clients with specialists.
As part of the Bank of America team, RMs have access to industry leading products and services and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. RMs benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. Relationship managers work in financial centers and partner closely with the financial center manager to ensure all responsibilities are completed with high quality and that we deliver exceptional client care.
We’ll help you
As a relationship manager, you can look forward to
- Get training and one-on-one career coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll take part in additional training and development through our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop in your role.
- Grow your business knowledge and network by using a defined consultative questioning approach with clients to systematically identify client needs and appropriate solutions, as well as partnering with experts.
- Confidently build relationships with clients. Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to specialists.
- Continuously learn by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services and education.
- Unlimited potential for financial growth.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Opportunities to connect with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
- A world-class suite of employee benefits.