This role is to lead the Check Disbursement solutions team, which is part of the Global Payments organization. Check Disbursement solutions are comprised of Check payments, Fraud Prevention services, Account Reconciliation, Image Access, Controlled Disbursements and ancillary services, serving financial institutions, large corporate, commercial and business banking clients. Key strategic initiatives in 2019 include API development for both fraud prevention solutions and image solutions as well as launch of a new digital image solution.
As the lead for this team, overall responsibilities also include:
1. Overall end-to-end product management including: P&L ownership, revenue management, strategic planning including pricing & product strategy, client engagement, product marketing, competitive analysis, and managing & mitigating risk.
2. Focus on improved scalability and service quality: Manage the collaboration with operations and Service/fulfillment teams to identify and execute upon opportunities to reduce expense and improve back office efficiencies without sacrificing client experience.
3. Establish and Drive Product Strategies: Responsible for strategic decisions regarding check disbursement solutions and enhancements, including client paper to electronic migration strategies. Responsible for the preparation and delivery of annual business plan, quarterly business reviews, and ad hoc product / business reviews
4. Cross-functional collaboration: Lead and/or influence the strategies and tactics across functional groups to exhibit end-to-end ownership, ensure transparency and achieve results. Requires establishing and maintaining strong relationships with business partners including operations, technology, compliance, risk, legal, finance, sales, marketing, fulfillment, and servicing to help drive overall product objectives.
5. Manage & Mitigate Risk: Responsible for ensuring all risk-related activities are completed and any product related risks are proactively identified and mitigated. Includes close partnership with Legal, Compliance and Business Controls partners to ensure transparency into risk related items impacting the product set.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40