Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Working knowledge of business or function for which application is designed. Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project. Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates. Typically requires 3-5 years of applicable experience.
- Candidate will be developing java, j2ee and web technology based framework and services.
- Will be responsible for designing, building, and testing back-end and browser-based applications.
- Will provide support and maintenance of existing and new applications.
- Will interact with program managers and clients at many levels for purposes of requirements gathering and solution design.
- Will work in a distributed team environment and be an effective part of the team, following all development processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Must be highly skilled at finding root causes of errors and providing fixes in a demanding, mission-critical production environment.
- Should be able to take on complete tasks and deliver accurate results with minimal oversight.
- Must have at least 3+ years of professional experience in Java, J2EE, and web technologies development.
- Must be extremely proficient with core Java core technologies, including multi-threading, sockets, Collections, Java design patterns.
- Must be proficient in J2EE technologies, especially servlets, JSP, JMS, XML technologies, spring, web services, cxf.
- Must have a very good understanding of object-oriented design, programming and be able to put this knowledge into practice.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and be fluent in English.
- Should have experience with Tomcat, WebSphere and J2EE configuration and deployment and knowledge of Unix/Linux.
Working knowledge of Web UI frameworks such as React, Angular, node js and database systems, distributed cache systems are big pluses.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: