SB Client Experience Manager
The SB CE manager will have dual responsibilities supporting Credit Client Care for SB sales interactions and improving Small Business client care proficiency of leaders/associates across high-touch channels.
The CE manager will primarily be accountable for educating and enabling High-Touch channel leaders/associates on SB client care. This individual will work closely with Academy partners, Enterprise Client Care partners and SB Client Care managers supporting High-Touch channels to deliver education, workshops, guides, reporting, tools and support to improve the SB client care experience. The deployment of support will be based on VOC/VOA themes, outlier reporting, complaints and other analytics identifying gaps, declining trends and areas of opportunity. This individual will also apply learnings/feedback to engage/influence internal product, ops and channel teams (e.g., Digital, ATM, Deposit/Credit Product) to address client/associate pain points and capability gaps. Finally, this role will support the deployment of tactics/readiness/tools to improve Speed of Service/Client Effort metrics, as well as, self-service adoption focused on SB clients.
Secondarily, from a credit perspective, this role will be accountable for driving improvements in client care through the end-to-end credit SB credit experience with a focus on sales interactions. This role will partner closely with Client Care teammates in Underwriting, Credit Product and SB LOB channel teams to ensure a consistent and integrated client-focused approach is applied to the design and execution of credit strategies, initiatives and client interactions. This role will also lead the Credit Client Care work stream focused on improving the credit experience (heavy focus on credit decline) through mix of associate and client education tactics, counter-offer strategies and communication redesign. And, this role will interface with the newly formed SB Client Solutions team with a focus on the Client Relationship Advisors client experience.
This position can be filled throughout the U.S.; however, the main area of interest resides in Boston, Los Angeles, Chicago, Charlotte.
- Manage SB credit (sales channels) VOC surveys, metrics/performance, verbatim/theme analysis
- Ensure right level of client care reporting / Key Performance Metrics Is are in place across the Credit Sales and High Touch channels (FC, SB Field Sales, SB Client Solutions, Practice Solutions)
- Enable SB Client Care performance managers with Client Care outlier reporting and analytics to identify gaps and trends
- Develop leader/associate SB client care content to support channel readiness, education/skill building, coaching and performance improvement
- Ensure channel support is consistent and integrated across SB client care team maintaining library of readily accessible resources to quickly address training/coaching needs
- Advocate for research, correlation analyses, competitive benchmarking, to identify client needs & priorities ith respect to high-touch channel SB interactions
- Coordinate and support cross LOB alignment to drive Small Business Mobile and Online capability awareness, adoption, usage and associate readiness
- Support California Wait Time program delivering SB reporting, analysis, education content, and action plans for Division, Region and Market leadership
- Support SB Servicing Integration Program working with Digital, Bank-by-Appointment, ATM and Account Opening partners to deliver a holistic, integrated approach to self-service adoption ensuring SB VOC/research is used to inform design, execution and post-deployment improvements.
- Provide SB Client Care SME support for partner (Product, Channel, Ops) initiatives impacting Client Care, problem remediation, associate education/enablement
- Ability to partner well and influence stakeholders on matrix-managed work and projects
- Ability to develop strategy and translate strategies into tactical action plans/countermeasures in the high-touch channels
- Sound judgment/decision making and courage to push back on decisions that may negatively impact the client experience (when appropriate)
- Strong executive communication/presentation (written and verbal) a must
- Strong with Excel, Power Point and comfort with synthesizing and interpreting data analytics/reporting/trends
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Project/program management (often multiple projects at once in mix of leadership and support roles)
- Independent and takes initiative
- Strong channel/service experience preferred (financial center, SB Field Sales, call center, online/mobile)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: