At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for the next generation of client service representatives (formally known as tellers) — those with a passion for people and creating a positive client experience in every interaction.
As part of the Bank of America team, client service representatives (CSRs) go beyond processing transactions – you’ll build relationships with clients to understand their financial goals, identify solutions that will benefit them and connect them to the appropriate teammate who can provide education and solutions to help them live their best financial lives. CSRs work in a financial center and report to the financial center manager.
We’ll help you
As a client service representative, you can look forward to
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from your manager who is invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as a client service representative.
- Learn core banking solutions and processes. Understand solutions we provide through Bank of America and how to process transactions such as client deposits and cashing checks accurately.
- Grow your network to maximize effectiveness in meeting client needs. Cultivate relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options, such as online banking, mobile banking and ATMs, that benefit them.
- Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills.
- Access to our internal Career Path Tool to explore opportunities for career growth.
- A world-class suite of employee benefits.