Foundational knowledge in aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments. Focus on collaboration for setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. May be responsible for working with teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization. Work experience a plus, but new college graduates with Internships are welcome
- Core knowledge of Systems design and agile processes
- Basic knowledge with SQL, .NET,
- Software development using Eclipse / Rational Application Developer IDE / Visual Studio
- Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment.
- Good understanding of the document management standards, processes and technologies
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop, review and comment on written technical documentation
- Process oriented and detailed oriented
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team in a fast paced project environment
- Willingness to be accountable for meeting all deliverable dates for task assignments
- Knowledge of banking industry processes a plus
Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering degree
- Good Understanding of Linux fundamentals
- Must be a Team player, and Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Able to identify risks and mitigation
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: