Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
The Agile Scrum Master will lead and direct agile project teams to deliver the project-defined business outcomes. In this role, you will also act as the process coach within a cross-functional software development team. You will be responsible for the team’s adherence to the agile values and principles within the software development lifecycle.
It is important that you encourage self-sufficiency within the team while identifying risk, bringing up issues, and removing impediments to drive process improvements.
Part of your role will be project setup, working with Product Owners and Technical Lead in managing the backlog, and project health reporting to senior management.
Additionally, you may consult and coach other Scrum Teams and support the development of Agile Scrum processes with exposure to various lines of businesses and senior leadership.
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
- Ability to implement Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Ability to remain in scope and deliver outcomes on time
- Strong organization and facilitation skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Management experience and hands-on technical expertise in leading large scale agile projects
- Ability to lead, influence and drive team efforts and results
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent written oral communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Rally, JIRA, or TFS experience
- High level understanding of BAC Enterprise Change Standards
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: