Who We Are:
Novois a FinTech startup based out of New York City. We provide the first AI-powered bank accounts to freelancers, small businesses, and startups.
Why You Should work at Novo:
We're the rebels, the underdogs of the banking world, pitting ourselves against the big banks. Small businesses (SMBs) are the backbone of the US economy; they comprise almost half of the GDP and employ nearly half of the private workforce. Yet, small business banking is TERRIBLE because big banks know it's nearly impossible for new players to enter the market.
As a result, there is no incentive to innovate and challenge the status quo. Well - the secret is out and we're here to change it. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
We're looking for a head of marketing to help take us to the next level. The right candidate is analytics-driven but also has the communication skills to own our brand positioning in the digital, business banking space. You believe a great marketer is one that uses data and creativity to generate viral impact, rather than one that simply allocates and optimizes a large ad budget. In spearheading all marketing initiatives, you'll be integral in defining Novo's marketing strategy from a user's first impression of Novo all the way to activation.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement digital strategies to drive customer acquisition and growth (including content marketing, email marketing, channel strategies, etc.).
- Act as our point person to growth agencies and other third parties to ensure consistency across Novo brand and drive results.
- Development and maintenance of core positioning throughout the company (including hiring processes, prospect and sales engagement, etc.).
- Identify key metrics across the funnel and deliver actionable insights on our marketing performance and contribution to pipeline.
- Work with the C-Suite team to understand the health of our business, providing critical reporting and actionable insights.
- Deployment of marketing automation technologies to support lead generation.
- Partner with individuals and teams across the company to assist in building and running campaigns.
- Oversee all continued optimization for website, funnel-related activity, and all digital marketing efforts (e.g. Adwords, retargeting, etc.).
- At least 2-4 years of marketing experience at a tech startup or in a relevant industry.
- Proven experience developing and implementing effective business processes and managing cross-functional projects.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment; able to wear multiple hats, juggle projects simultaneously, and prioritize as business needs shift.
- Experience with CRM solutions, marketing automation, and extended experience working in a digital marketing environment.
- Deep knowledge of online marketing and content creation tools.
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
We look forward to receiving your application!
'Keep on hustlin', The Novo Team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- marketing: 4 years (Required)