Banh Mi T.O. is a new Quick Service Vietnamese Restaurant located in the vibrant neighbourhood of Toronto's Queen Street West. We serve "Awesome Viet Street Food for All!"
We are looking for an up-and-coming professional to join our team as a kitchen manager. You will have full charge of all aspects of kitchen operations. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead/supervise kitchen staff (4-6 in total, 2-3 at a time)
- Upholding all health + safety standards at all times
- Ensure kitchen operations are efficiently carried out.
- Ensure food is prepared with defined high standards and with consistency.
- Assist in food ordering and inventory management
- Ensure kitchen workspace is well organized and clean
- Contribute to menu development, brand development and future growth
Applicants must have:
- Food Handler Certificate
- 2+ years of relevant kitchen or supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work and strive in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Desire to LEARN as well as TEACH
Compensation and Hours:
- FULL-TIME POSITION - starting at 19+$/hour depending on experience
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Kitchen Management: 2 years (Required)