- Develop strategy and manage all of our Social Outreach Platforms (IG, FB, Pinterest & MailChimp) and Advertising Budget daily.
- Updating and maintain web content
- Create bi-weekly Social Media Schedule and Publishing Schedule
- Improve website user interface to retain users and increase conversion from other social media outlets
Consumer Insight & Planning
- Report metric measurements for brand awareness, social engagement, website usage to align campaigns with marketing efforts.
- Collection and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits.
- Positioning - Develop messaging frameworks and sales narratives, building clear positioning for a sophisticated audience.
- Strategically source, share and submit our content with the appropriate media outlets
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employees and public interest groups
- Submit our content to real weddings, contests, press and determine what vendors will receive personalized albums
- Work directly with our Graphic Designer, Creative Writer & Digital Agency to create media for social media growth campaigns
Responsibilities As Operations Assistant
- CEO & Operations Support
- Manage and confirm schedules, phone calls, emails and calendars appointments for the studio team
- Book travel and lodging for events
- Act as a personal and virtual assistant to the CEO
- Basic book keeping such as organizing receipts, printing invoices and processing payments
- Ensure organizational policies and procedures and adhered to at at all times
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters and other documents
- Support client needs and logistics to ensure they are following the required timeline and procedures required for our team to perform at the highest level
Are You a Good Fit?
Do you get energy from helping others?
Do you enjoy interacting people?
Do you enjoy being behind the scenes?
Are you a great communicator and resourceful?
Do you have the ability to curate images?
Are you a strong writer?
Do you have a marketing or communications background?
Steps to Interview
- Phone screening with Simrin (Studio Manager)
- In personwith Sim & Prabhjot (Studio Manager & Client Consultant)
- Coffee with Gurminder (CEO)
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Strategy: 1 year (Preferred)
- photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- writing/blog: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- client relations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Preferred)