Bandwindow is a fast-growing, lean, innovative marketing technology start-up. Our software-as-a service platform helps college band programs and music schools recruit students, increase attendance at events, streamline communications, and engage their audiences. Our experienced team consists of industry vets in the marketing technology space.
We are expanding and seeking a motivated customer success specialist.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Serving as a trusted adviser and digital marketing expert to our clients. You will be "taking our clients to their desired promised land" via their Bandwindow services.
- You will become an expert on the Bandwindow software so you can comfortably help our clients navigate and intelligently use it to drive their desired marketing outcomes.
- Designing and launching marketing automation workflows using the Bandwindow software to suit the marketing needs of our clients.
- Consulting with clients over one-on-one meetings to give advice, solve problems, and inspire new possibilities for how they implement their Bandwindow software. These will happen over virtual screenshare meetings - no travel is expected or required.
- Creating customized progress reports tailored to the client so our clients so they understand the value they are getting from Bandwindow.
- Creating customer engagement content (ie. training videos, best practice articles, software tutorial videos, etc.) and sharing that content with our clients on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for a book of business ranging from 25 - 40 clients at a time.
What Skills Do You Need?
- Able to work on many (up to 10) different projects/assignments in a given week
- Able to educate and creatively problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be recording a lot of video content, so a charismatic and professional presenting voice is a plus.
- Being a coder or computer scientist is not necessary, but you do need the ability to learn new software quickly. A little bit of background using CRM tools, email marketing software, or website builders (Weebly, Wix, Squarespace, etc.) is a plus. We will provide all the training you need to master our technology products.
- Intrinsic motivation and self-discipline - You will be working from home so you will not have a manager or supervisor watching over you every hour of the working day.
- Coachability - Willing to listen to and embrace coaching and implement the feedback to better yourself in the role.
What's In It For You?
- Hands-on experience working in a high-paced technology start-up environment
- Learn the ins and outs of growing recurring revenue for software companies
- Learn new trends in the marketing technology space
- Bandwindow is a young company and you will have a ton of room to grow. You can use this experience to catapult you into a sales or leadership role.
- Full-time business development executive - sell the Bandwindow marketing technology and services to new clients and make a commission of $1,000 - $2,500 per sale
- More long-term growth opportunity - manage a small team of customer service or sales reps
- Autonomy - You will be encouraged to try new things, see what works, correct what isn't working, continue what is, and create what is needed.
- Work from wherever you want - home, coffee shop, wherever you are most happy and productive. No unnecessary, time-consuming, and gas-consuming commutes to some office where you will be behind a computer the entire work period anyway.
Who Should Apply?
We are looking for motivated college students or recent graduates who are studying / have studied marketing, advertising, business, communications, or similar areas. This will start as a part-time position (roughly 15 - 20 hours per week). The exact working schedule is very flexible so this can be done in between college classes or during evenings or weekends while you are working an internship. This job has the potential to become a full-time position if that is your ultimate desire.
You will be paid a starting hourly rate of $15 per hour with opportunities for bonuses for stellar performance. We are looking for a high-performer and someone who is willing to work hard. We want "A Players".
Job Type: Part-time, 1099
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour