BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is looking for a Senior Server Engineer to develop scalable, reliable analytics backend systems and infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should be experienced as a server programmer and knowledgeable about BI technologies such as cloud services, automation techniques, and databases.
- Building and maintain reliable analytics backend systems, data warehouse, and pipeline which handles massive data from AAA mobile game titles.
- Design and maintain the data structure in the data warehouse with query efficiency in mind.
- Partnering with analysts, product owners, engineers to understand business needs.
- Implement & maintain scalable A/B testing mechanisms.
- Collaborate with both internal and external dev teams.
- Troubleshoot and identify system bottlenecks and improve performance.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a server engineer/database administrator role.
- 2+ years of professional experience in BI, data structure design, custom ETL design, and data warehouse management.
- Familiarity with public cloud services both Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Expertize in standard SQL.
- Professional experience with MySQL and major data warehouses.
- Familiar with A/B testing mechanisms.
- Provide thought leadership and be a tech enthusiast
- Machine learning experience.
- Mobile game DevOps experience.
- Additional language experience such as Go, C++, C#, Java, PHP, etc.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.