Join the Popular Team!
Founded in 1893, Popular Inc. has been built upon strong institutional values while providing broad financial services within the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.
We strive to create an extraordinary legacy with a passion for customer service, tremendous dedication to our employees, and strong partnerships in the communities where we reside. Come explore Popular - Our bottom line is you.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing digital marketing content that promotes our products and services. This role plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. The Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible for developing digital solutions to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insight and data - spotting trends and technologies that play roles in consumer’s lives, as well as managing the SEM/SEO and Google Analytics strategies.
The Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible for the development, delivery, and maintenance of consistent branding, content (with the assistance of a graphic designer for creative elements and copy writer for copy development), and user experience strategies for all of Popular Bank’s internal and external websites. This role will work closely with the support of the Digital Strategy team in BPPR.
In this position, you will:
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize website content, digital marketing campaigns, email marketing, and search advertising
- Make strong recommendations in developing, producing, and maintaining compelling and engaging website content, blogs, and SEM ads with high editorial standards of accuracy and quality
- Utilize data combined from various sources to deliver insights on improving user experience and engagement
- Provide tactical and analytical support for internet business goals and present recommendations concerning marketing initiatives, information architecture, and overall customer engagement
- Coordinate with Graphic Designers, Copy Writers, and other internal and external resources to create appealing graphical content that stands alone or enhances the presentation of written content
- Oversee Email Marketing: Nurture relationships through email marketing campaigns
- Design and manage workflows for publication and content lifecycle processes that include content acquisition, content creation, review & approval cycles, content publishing, content analysis, and content optimization
- Provide reporting, analysis, and recommendations on key metrics, including clicks and conversion rates. Measure and refine: Defining results and providing data required for monthly/quarterly dashboards
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the VP, Marketing
To be considered, you will need:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- In-depth understanding of Search Engine Optimization and SEM best practices
- Experience with web analytics software
- Ability to edit copy and provide appropriate feedback
- Ability to combine actionable analytics data with marketing initiatives to develop strategies designed to increase site traffic, engagement, and maximize conversions
Personal Skills and Abilities
- Strong reasoning and creative thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a desire for quality and willingness to improve
- Comfortable with the authority to lead others and see projects through to completion
- Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating, and solving problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, administrative, or technical nature.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Computer Technology, Project Management, or related field; or equivalent experience in online marketing, business analysis, or web content production
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in a digital development environment, project management, online marketing, web analytics, or website optimization
- Experience in email marketing and search engine marketing
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Understanding of the strategy in order to develop a plan that connects the brand to the online consumer
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about Popular, visit our website at www.popularbank.com.