We’re Bananatag, nice to meet you.
We help organizations that are serious about engagement and culture communicate with their employees. Our software allows internal communicators to create beautiful emails, measure their impact, and engage employees to create better workplaces.
And of course, we don’t just talk the talk. We take the values of good communication, engagement, and culture seriously too.
We prioritize process and strategy over quick fixes and band-aids. We balance kicking-ass and taking names with a chill thoughtfulness that is essential for good work. We communicate and collaborate and then communicate some more. We get stoked on new ideas and will try anything once. When you join our team, we’ll always have your back. We’ll always push you to grow and celebrate your wins (and we’re very good at celebrating).
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a member of our marketing team, your role would be focused primarily on helping support product marketing objectives of demonstrating the usefulness of our product to prospects and customers and supporting our sales team with product knowledge and resources.
Working with the Product Marketing Manager and other members of our team, you will accomplish this by creating articles, presentations, screenshots, in-app training, email designs (or templates), webinar content, and video content.
Internally you will also be in charge of sales enablement activities which include creating resources and helping to educate our sales team on product use cases, benefits and positioning.
This is a full time position in Bananatag’s office in downtown Vancouver.
- Provide written product content to support Product Marketing and Sales
- Support creation of product focused content (including video content)
- Update product assets across website (i.e. product screenshots and video)
- Create case studies and customer success stories/content
- Create and update sales docs and sales resources
- Deliver weekly training on product use cases and updates to support sales
- Contribute to ‘consulting’ aspects of product marketing with select customers
- Support Product Marketing at occasional trade shows and other events
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Past experience in digital marketing, content marketing and/or product marketing
- Excellent written communication skills (writing samples will be requested)
- Ability to prioritize many projects and varied tasks effectively
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficiency in productivity applications (MS Office, G-Suite, Slack, Asana)
- Experience with the B2B SaaS industry and products
- Familiarity with on-page SEO best practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Hubspot or another marketing automation platform
- Familiarity with Internal Communications and Employee Communications
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Creating a healthy, supportive environment for lifelong learning. Every employee gets a juicy budget for extracurricular learning like going to conferences or taking paid classes.
- Empowering you with the authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed.
- Our people. We prioritize having a safe work environment where everyone can feel comfortable being the best version of themselves. Our teams are diverse and stronger for it.
How we do it:
- Leaders that act as thought partners that work with you through problems rather than a micromanager that bring you through problems.
- Only hiring the best people. Who you are is just as important as what you can do.
- Competitive salaries, with regular salary reviews, plus stock options.
- Great benefits: comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision), great vacation, and flexible remote work policy.
- A transit-friendly, convenient Gastown location.