We’re Bananatag, nice to meet you.
We help organizations who are serious about engagement and culture communicate with their employees. Our software allows internal communicators to create beautiful emails, measure their impact, and engage employees to create better workplaces.
And of course, we don’t just talk the talk. We take the values of good communication, engagement, and culture seriously too.
We prioritize process and strategy over quick fixes and band-aids. We balance kicking-ass and taking names with a chill thoughtfulness that is essential for good work. We communicate and collaborate and then communicate some more. We get stoked on new ideas and will try anything once. When you join our team, we’ll always have your back. We’ll always push you to grow and celebrate your wins (and we’re very good at celebrating).
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We’re looking for a hard-working, organized, and self-motivated individual who wants to grow their career in sales. As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for responding to inbound prospect requests in a timely fashion and will play a critical role in filling our sales funnel. You’re hyper organized and understand the importance of acting quickly when responding to incoming prospect requests. You know how to get people excited about Bananatag but also understand the importance of proper qualification. This is a unique opportunity to be on the front lines at a fast growing organization where you will have a direct impact on Bananatag’s success.
Here’s what your day to day will look like in this role:
- Engage and qualify potential Bananatag customers
- Become a Bananatag expert and answer any questions prospects may have about the product
- Qualify sales leads using both email and phone
- Convert qualified leads into opportunities for Account Executives
- Analyze your metrics to optimize internal sales processes
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to establish ways to constantly evolve and improve our inbound sales strategy
- Follow up and nurture prospects until they are ready to engage with Account Executives
- One to two years in a sales or marketing support role
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Detailed, organized and process oriented
- Highly ambitious and motivated
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous sales experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Communications or copywriting experience
- We create a healthy, supportive environment for lifelong learning. Every employee gets a juicy budget for extracurricular learning like going to conferences or taking paid classes.
- We empower you with the authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed.
- Our people. We prioritize having a safe work environment where everyone can feel comfortable being the best version of themselves. Our teams are diverse and stronger for it.
How we do it:
- Leaders act as thought partners who work with you to solve problems and unearth solutions.
- We only hire the best people. Who you are is just as important as what you can do.
- Competitive salaries, with regular salary reviews, plus stock options.
- Great benefits: comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision), great vacation, and flexible remote work policy.
- A transit-friendly, convenient Downtown location.