We are looking for an interactive producer with diverse technical and project management skills who can confidently drive and innovate on digital projects, programs, and pipelines across a variety of Banana Republic’s web outlets and platforms. This is a core part of the team responsible for driving communication of tasks and milestones related to large-scale digital growth initiatives including, but not limited to, e-commerce platform optimization, third-party integration, new cross-brand experiences and A/B testing support. Across all work streams, you’re a customer experience and business user advocate, actively working to improve KPIs throughout the ecommerce purchase funnel.
- Driving usage of commercially available ecommerce tools and technologies
- Optimizing and scaling successful personalization technologies, continually driving next best value add
- Identifying and modeling process within new concepts
- Assist in coordinating project activities with cross-functional business partners including Strategy, Creative/UX, Product Management, Web Development, GapTech, among others
- Assist in providing technical direction and requirements to Web Developers for A/B tests and other projects
- Control business logic in marketing technology UIs
- Creative thinker who questions the status quo and enjoys addressing technical or executional challenges.
3-4 years of Project Management
3-4 years of digital experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Ability to deal with ambiguity & flexible to an ever changing environment.
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes.
Working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
HTML knowledge, previous experience in ecommerce environment.
Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
Experience in AB testing, basic data analysis and familiarity with reporting.
- Working knowledge of page performance standards to optimize load times.
Experience with content management systems and other website data management tools.
Expertise in cross-browser/cross-device QA of digital experiences.