- Work with account, creative, tech and media leads to develop scopes of work and pricing based on business and functional requirements.
- Assist account supervisor/director in the creation of proposals and project plans.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans;
- Create and update project boards and timelines in Mavenlink;
- Ensure proper change management documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that new requirements are communicated to project teams;
- Coordinate photoshoots and create list of print material and cost;
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis;
- Contribute to defining and documenting guidelines and processes for digital project management, asset creation, delivery and archiving and contribute to company’s knowledge sharing effort;
- Responsible for allocation of Creative, Strategic, UX, Developer and QA resources on projects in conjunction with Traffic Manager and dept leads.
Personal Development and Operational
- Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management through reading appropriate industry publications, websites, emails as well as through attendance at conferences;
- Work with the dept leads and other team members on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of Interactive delivery within the agency.
- University degree or college diploma in the field of marketing ;
- 1-2 years of experience, ideally monitoring projects from various levels of complexity;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. A working knowledge of French will be considered a strong asset;
- A problem solver that is full of solutions, everyday;
- A compelling, persuasive communicator that employees are drawn to and want to work with;
- Resourceful, tenacious, detail oriented and driven to meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage down, across and up;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.