Ballistic Arts Media Studio is searching for a Graphic Designer (Web & Print) to join our team in Coquitlam, BC.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and producing quality illustrations for brand identities, websites, print/online advertisements, brochures and working directly with our Creative and Project Management teams.
The position is a Contract with P/T hours for a term of up-to 3-months. There is a possibility for a F/T position as the company has progressively grown.
- Prepare concepts, design assets and layouts for design projects from print to web
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Design and create modern graphics for our exclusive clients
- Work with web developers and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Work with team members to resolve technical and/or design issues
- English speaking and writing
- 2 – 3 years experience in design studio or freelance
- Degree in Graphic Design / Communications or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator CC
- Excellent knowledge Photoshop CC
- Good knowledge of InDesign CC
- Knowledge of HTML 5 (not mandatory)
- Understanding of web functionality and limits
- Experience using MAC OSX platform
- Exceptional design skills
- A keen eye and understanding of marketing and advertising
- Ability to sketch and create graphic assets
- Willing to accept and provide direction and handle multiple tasks
- Committed independent and responsible worker
- Strong time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and an ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Likes to have fun!