Fast-growing start-up is looking for Business Representatives in Vancouver to expand its network in the city and on a global scale through well defined affiliation with local businesses.
Active in more than 30 countries, BAGBNB is the worldwide luggage storage network that joins local businesses worldwide that want to become BAGBNB Angels - luggage storage points creating possibility to users to drop-off their bags and stroll all over the city with ease and no hassle.
In order to meet growing demand for wide luggage storage services and increase travel experience, we seek for business representatives to be BAGBNB face, build new partnerships and help us to increase users' experience with wide availability of luggage storage points everywhere you go!
This job does not consist of selling but offering new opportunities of extra earnings to businesses.
Business Representative has to find businesses suitable as new possible bag storage locations, present BAGBNB project and idea, describe business opportunities and close the deal.
- On field, face-to-face partnership presentation to potential partners
- B2B partnership acquisition
- No account management
- Commission per every partnership acquisition;
- Freelance contract of 2 months;
- Training, promotional material, constant support and follow-up.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- Proactive attitude, responsibility and professionalism;
- Currently located in Vancouver.