The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future.
We want to solve problems for our customers and by bringing together great minds, we can work together to make the world a safer place.
This Enterprise Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting and lead development on through to closing new business, then managing existing accounts in order to generate follow-on business. The Senior Account Executive is the relationship owner and is supported by pre-sales and technical resources in order to meet customer needs and achieve revenue objectives.
- Generate, qualify, develop, and close mid to large software opportunities with tier 1 banks and financial institutions
- Perform, lead, and facilitate onsite and remote software system demonstrations
- Understand and convey complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Develop account penetration strategies to achieve personal quota for assigned territory and/or sector
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Manage accounts following enterprise software closure for expanded sales opportunities
- Fully utilize internal CRM to effectively plan, track, monitor and report sales activities (SalesForce)
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or related field,
- Minimum of 7 years of recent B2B software and analytics sales success in banking/financial services
- Financial Services knowledge required, with fraud detection and risk management being a plus
- Subject matter expertise (advanced analytics) relevant to Information Management and data analysis solutions
- Proven track record of expanding revenues through establishing new accounts and working existing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and extended sales cycles
- Confidence with negotiation of commercial proposals and contracts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to large and small groups including C-level audiences
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, self-motivated, and work well on their own
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and manage business expectations
Location: New York, CT, VA
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence:
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cyber crime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
Our success is down to our people. The changing nature of our business means that we’re constantly looking for the brightest talent to help us fulfil our ambitions. As an experienced professional, we’ll entrust you with responsibility; this means that you’ll have client contact, variety and support from day one.
We'll encourage and support you to develop your skills and reward you as you grow. Whatever your area of expertise, you'll be much more than just a job title; you'll be an integral part of the business where your individual contribution makes a difference every day. Great minds deserve great rewards, so we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Staying competitive in today’s global marketplace requires an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
Division Overview: Commercial Solutions
BAE Systems has been in the business of protecting some of the world’s most important assets and networks for over 100 years. We apply the same techniques, intelligence and strategy used in defending nations and governments to businesses as well. That’s us – Commercial Solutions - a division of BAE Systems that specializes in providing businesses around the globe with the products and services they need to stay protected in today’s connected world.
We offer a broad portfolio of on premise, managed and cloud-based products and services that are proven to protect our clients against financial crime and persistent cyber attackers.
We aim to be a global industry-leading, cyber and financial crime products business and will do this by leveraging the BAE Systems brand and by delivering higher grade security solutions for our clients.
Help us secure a connected world by being an unseen hero. Apply now and be inspired.