backstitch is looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive based in Kansas City, MO to help us expand our portfolio of customers that includes some the largest and leading employers in manufacturing, staffing, food production and healthcare.
The Enterprise Sales Executive position will work closely with our leadership team to generate new business from large employers both domestic and international. They should be ambitious, outgoing and enjoy creatively solving challenges for customers. This position requires the confidence to source and build relationships with Director, VP and C-suite level executives through personalized outreach and consultant-level attention.
- Generate qualified meetings with HR and Marketing decision makers of large organizations (having over 1,000 employees).
- Deliver compelling demos that match the strategic needs of potential customers.
- Collaborate with our Business Development team to create compelling sales materials and presentations.
- Cultivate relationships with prospects as a strategic advisor throughout the entire sales process.
- Leverage a variety of tools and technologies in your process such as phone, email, video, and social media.
- Maintain monthly prospecting goals (400 outbound contacts a month).
- Achieve quarterly demo goals.
- Keep CRM records and OKR dashboards up to date.
- Travel a minimum of 30% of the year.
- Attend two networking events a month.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study.
- Experience either selling Technology (software, hardware, consulting services) or working as a broker of Employee Benefits to large enterprises.
- Experience selling into HR or Marketing departments.
- Experience in the employee benefits space.
We are a fast growing, VC-backed startup that has developed the most complete software platform to help large organizations better inform, educate and engage with their most important audience, their own employees. The outcome is greater retention, better production and less costly mistakes.
We've been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, Fox Business along with other top publications and are alumni of the exclusive Techstars accelerator program.
Perks We Offer
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Company Equity
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule and Unlimited Vacation
- Brand New Macbook Air
- Brand New iPad Pro
- Dual 24" Monitors
- Free Snacks, Coffee, Beer and Fruit-Infused Water
- Casual Office Environment in the KC Crossroads District