We are not just looking for an ok Account Executive, we're looking for an awesome one! Aztex Enterprises is an amazing and unique company and the staff who work for the company have to be the same.
Who are we looking for?
We need someone who is personable, culture-savvy and has a "get sh*t done" attitude. You must be able to thrive in an ever-changing and sometimes chaotic environment. If you're a master of organization, have Jedi-like problem solving abilities, and can multi-task in your sleep, then keep reading.
What the day-to-day looks like :
- You keep the wheels on the bus by managing the day-to-day and ensuring everything is running smoothly and efficiently for all your orders - whether it's entering an order into the system, solving a problem during production, or communicating with the customer, it's yours to manage.
- You'll quote projects, send samples and provide product information to customers.
- You'll have huge decision making power when it comes to how and where an order will be produced.
- You'll communicate with customers, overseas vendors and all departments at Aztex to ensure your orders are produced accurately and on time! Being on time is VERY important for Aztex as all our orders are event driven. WE can't deliver the Seattle Seahawks Superbowl lanyards a day late or it will miss the game - Yeah that's right your stuff will get on TV!
- You are naturally hospitable and make every customer and other employees in the office feel welcomed.
- You are a self-started, have crazy problem solving skills, insane ability to prioritize and above-average attention to detail! If you didn't spot the mistake in that sentence in less than 1 second, you probably shouldn't apply!
- We are constantly striving to be better and we look to our staff for ideas/suggestions - Kaizen! You will identify areas of improvement and test new processes through to implementation.
- We are one of the top 3 fastest growing companies in the advertising and promotion industry. We were named on the Best Places to Work list. One of our Senior Managers was named in the top 12 leaders in the industry (BTW he started at this position).
- You embody the Aztex values and will own the culture.
- Previous experience in a Call Centre environment considered an asset.
Check out this video to learn more about who we are - https://vimeo.com/139396935
If this sounds like your ideal work day and you love what you see in the video, then please apply and tell us why you would make the perfect person to join our team. Be creative - send us a video, or choreograph an interpretive dance, or just email your resume but most importantly, be yourself!