You, the ideal candidate, are outgoing and will show initiative, contributing intellectually to the improvement or streamlining of internal practices and procedures wherever you perceive an opportunity. You like to avoid quick-fix "band-aid" solutions, and small one-off development tasks, preferring instead to spend a little more time creating solid, carefully thought out leverageable solutions that will be re-used over and over again, building consistency and avoiding unnecessary development time over the long run. You have a strong affinity for HTML and CSS compliance, and accessibility on the web. You have education and experience coding ASP.Net and/or PHP, in conjunction with MS-SQL Database server.
- Very Good understanding of C# or PHP
- Strong relational database knowledge and SQL
- Strong knowledge of at least one front-end framework like Angular, Backbone, React, Vu
- Experience with API integration using SOAP/RESTful/JSON
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns
- Excellent understanding of OO programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Analyze requirements and code modules
- Build responsive web sites
- Write unit tests
- Preferred University degree or college diploma in Design, Communications, Computer Science or other related field
- 2 years of experience in web development involving complex jQuery and SQL programming
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Able to perform well under tight deadlines
- You are able to commit to working standard business hours (0830 to 1700), but are flexible when needed.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No attachments other than Microsoft Word or Acrobat PDF will be accepted. You may also copy and paste your resume and cover letter into the email body.