The System/Network Administrator will work with our network support partner managing our the existing W2K3 server environment and the accompanying enterprise applications, such as Virtual Servers (VMWare), MS Exchange server, MS SQL servers, Web servers (IIS), file servers, Firewall etc.
- 3+ years of Windows administration experience and working knowledge of VMWare.
- Good Knowledge of DNS,DHCP, SFTP and SSL.
- Good knowledge of network architecture.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Good Knowledge of Cisco ASA 5510 Firewall.
- Good communications skills including the ability to produce written documents, and plans.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to perform effectively on a team, as well as work independently.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Active Directory.
- Experience in CentOS, Apache and MySQL would be an asset.
- Experience in Network Security would be an asset.
- Experience in database backups would be an asset.
- Configure, install and maintain Windows servers 2008, 2012 R2 on physical and VMware Environment
- Assist with network design, configuration and monitoring of switches, routers and firewalls.
- Configure, install and maintain software, PCs, systems software, software applications, and printers.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose network, hardware and software issues.
- Maintain documentation of routine maintenance, systems configuration, applications, and technical reference material, and perform general systems administration and security functions.
- Configure and maintain Web hosting environments.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "IT012 - Experienced Intermediate Network Administrator" in the subject line. No attachments other than Microsoft Word or Acrobat PDF will be accepted. You may also copy and paste your resume and cover letter into the email body.