AWC Water Solutions specializes in providing integrated water, wastewater treatment plants and many other specialized industrial packaged solutions. We offer clients advanced in-house engineering & design with 3D modeling, piloting, fabrication and machining, in-house control panel shop, and a full range of field services, allowing us to provide turn-key solutions.
We are seeking a qualified person to fill the position in our Engineering Division. The successful candidate will have a deep level of technical experience in design and manufacturing of water and waste water treatment systems to fulfill the following responsibilities
- Engineering design of water/wastewater treatment plants, as well as a variety of other turnkey industrial process packages
- Design water treatment systems using conventional filtration, dissolved air flotation, ultra-filtration and nano-filtration technologies
- Design wastewater treatment systems using MBR, Activated Sludge and Attached Growth Moving Bed Bio Reactor technologies
- Manage water and wastewater treatment projects
- Support Business Development activities in securing new projects
- Liaise with external engineers and contractors in implementation of water and wastewater treatment projects
- Support and perform bench scale jar testing and pilot system testing
- Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering
- Experience in water and waste water treatment process design
- Diploma from Technical Institutions with relevant experience may be considered
- Proven ability to communicate with other colleagues and external engineers
- Industry Leading Compensation Packages. AWC Process Solutions has developed a compensation package for each position at AWC that rewards employees for hard work and results. From base salary to group benefits to positions specific perks, team members are rewarded for their part and contribution to the growth of AWC.
- Personal Development. AWC is a strong believer in lifelong personal growth and development. We we offer financial support and time off for various courses which will help advance our team members' careers. A healthy mind and heart lends to a healthy contributor to the success of the company. As such, AWC also provides subsidies for various fitness passes or activities for their activity of choice.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. At AWC, we have a love for life and a love of what we do. We are certainly a fun place to work, with company sponsored monthly social nights, and various other team outings throughout the year. We also work really, really hard; we put the petal to the metal and get the job done. Their team is committed to maintaining a professional environment while connecting with each and every member on a personal level.