Aviya has openings for a Junior Software Developer to join our Software Group in Mississauga, Ontario to develop and maintain software applications used in support of Aerospace Software Development and Testing.
Specific Position Duties
- Develop software applications for Aviya’s Simulation/Testing Products and Services.
- Maintain existing Software Applications and Software Development Systems/Tool-Chains
- Perform support all aspects of software life cycle: design, code, test, integrate, support, document
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Strong programming experience in C/C++, Python, or C#.
- Experience in programming Windows or Unix/Linux GUI and System Applications.
- Experience with programming SQL or PostgresQL Databases, TCP/IP, QT, WPF
- Familiarity with integrated software development environment (Visual Studio or Eclipse) and tools, configuration management systems (SVN/GIT) and problem reporting system (Redmine)
- Good working knowledge of software testing, verification methodologies and profiling tools
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
If you feel these qualifications describe you, then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When responding to this posting, please respond with the job code 06092018-1 in the subject line.
For further information, please see our website at www.aviyatech.com
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.