Aviya Aerospace Systems is a leader in engineering services and solutions for mission critical Aerospace and Defense applications. Aviya provides expertise in program management, systems, software, mechanical, and hardware engineering to many of the top-tier Aerospace and Defense Contractors. Aviya has immediate openings for Intermediate Systems Engineers to join our engineering group in Toronto.
Specific Position Duties:
- Define and analyze system level requirements
- Modify existing baseline design requirements
- Define/modify control requirements at system level
- Define/modify control reconfiguration/BIT requirements at system level
- Develop/modify MIMO digital control loops
- Modelling & simulation of digital control loops
- Integration lab and rig level Testing of complex airborne systems
- System level requirements validation
- Work in multiple team environment with various engineering disciplines
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering-Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Software
- Experience in defining complex control systems for aircraft
- Experience in thermodynamics & propulsion systems
- Experience in heat transfer analysis
- Experience in working on large scale aerospace projects
- Experience in system requirements validation
- Experience with tools such as DOORS, MATLAB and SCADE
- Demonstrate strong performance in a team environment to meet task schedule for assigned program(s)
- Adaptability to a variety of assignments
- Good listening and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- 3-5 years’ experience; preferably in an aerospace environment
- Due to the nature of the project the candidate must be a Canadian Citizen.
If you feel these qualifications describe you, then please forward your resume to email@example.com
When responding to this posting, please respond with the job code 25072018-1 in the subject line.
For further information please visit our website at www.aviyatech.com
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.